PROJECT PLAY – Project Play with registered quarters in Warsaw, at ul.Puławska 12/3, 02-566 Warsaw
NIP: 7582323896, REGON: 383696186
Website – the website belonging to PROJECT PLAY, at the address www.projectplay.pl
Services – all the services provided electronically by PROJECT PLAY to the User based on the present Privacy
User – each physical person, legal person or entity without legal personality or with legal capacity, who or which uses the particular functions of the Website or Services.
Personal Details – information collected during registration on the Website, enabling identification of a given physical person, processed by the Website within the scope necessary to make contact with the User and to enable the User to use particular functions of the website.
Electronic address – designation of teleinformatic system enabling communication by electronic means, particularly an email address.
Registration form – the form completed by the User allowing the User to make use of particular functions of the website
Commercial Messages -all information intended to promote, directly or indirectly, the services or image of PROJECT PLAY, excluding information enabling communication by electronic means with a specific person, and information about services which does not serve to achieve a commercial effect desired by PROJECT PLAY.
Cookies – short text files in which the servers of PROJECT PLAY’s website record information on the hard disc of the computer used by the User. The information stored in the cookie file of the servers of PROJECT PLAY’s website can be read when that computer reconnects, but it can also be read by other servers or other internet users.
IP address – the individual number of each computer connected to a computer network.
GDPR – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
§2. General Provisions.
1. The main aim of the Website’s operation is to enable use of the information and materials placed on the Website, receipt of them by email in the form of newsletters, and assistance for interested Users in contacting the Personnel Department of PROJECT PLAY for recruitment.
3. All intellectual property rights to the entirety and any part of the Website, including the materials and information included on it, in particular texts, navigation solutions, the choice and layout of the content presented, word marks and logos, interactive applications, audiovisual materials, compilations of materials, photographs, surveys, forms, templates and studies, constitute the property of the Website, excluding those which constitute separate property of other producers, distributors or service providers, are subject to legal protection. The same applies to all the materials which the Website makes available to Users by electronic means, and in particular by email. It is not permissible to modify, copy, distribute, pass on, display, reprint, sublicense or create collective works from the materials mentioned above, nor to send back or sell those materials, unless on the basis of appropriate permission granted by PRONAR. It is not permissible to modify, copy, distribute, pass on, display, reprint, sublicense or create collective works from the materials mentioned above, nor to send back or sell those materials, unless on the basis of appropriate permission granted by PROJECT PLAY.
4. PROJECT PLAY reserves the right to place advertising content on the Website regarding the services offered as well as goods and services of third parties, in the forms used on the internet.
5. Use of the services of the Website requires having a device which enables use of internet resources and a web browser enabling www pages to be displayed.
6. The Website enables other systems to gather information about the User’s activities on the pages of the Website for statistical purposes (e.g. Google Analytics, Gemius Traffic), advertising purposes (e.g. Google AdSense) or to offer additional functions (e.g. the “Like” button on Facebook.com), as well as to conduct an advertising campaign aimed at Users (directing adverts to remarketing lists in the Google Adwords programme).
1. a change in regulations made by authorised state bodies or the rulings issued which could affect the parties’ rights and obligations defined by the text of the agreement
2. a change to the technical conditions for providing the Services, including those connected with technical or technological progress,
3. changes in the scope of the principles of internet communication caused by technological progress or a decision by the authorities, or a change in the organisational principles of the internet,
4. as a result of events occurring due to force majeure.
§4. Final provisions
2. The Regulations were published on the Website on: 1.07.2019